Congratulations to Val Ewing,
2018-2019 Spirit Coach of the Year! |
The South Dakota Cheerleading Coaches Association (SDCCA) Organization Goals include:
- To promote and improve cheerleading in South Dakota.
- To establish a network system of support and unity among all who are involved in cheerleading.
- To provide opportunities, education, training, and growth experiences for cheerleading coaches and cheerleaders.
- To implement safety measures among cheerleaders and adherence to the safety rules established by the National Federation of High School Activities.
- To promote the highest possible professional standard of coaching.
Read the complete list of goals here.
Always remember you are BRAVER than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, and SMARTER than you think!" ~Christopher Robin